How to Install Android Apps including uKnowMobile
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play Store app icon.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap the Search icon Magnifying glass icon.
- In the search field, enter the app name, uKnowMobile.
- Tap the uKnowMobile app that you want to install.
- Tap Install.
- The "App permissions" dialog box appears.
- Tap Accept to download and install the uKnowMobile app.
How to Uninstall Android apps including uKnowMobile
- Go to your device's Home screen.
- Press the Menu button | select Settings.
- Under "Device," tap Application Manager.
- Find the app you want to uninstall (uKnowMobile), then tap the uKnowMobile app icon.
- Tap Uninstall.
- Tap OK to uninstall the uKnowMobile app.
Don't see the uKnowMobile app in the "Downloaded" section?
Try looking under "All" instead. Just swipe left on the screen to see every app installed on your Android device.