From time to time you may want to change a geofence alert. It is not possible to set a new alert for an existing geofence. Therefore, to set a new alert, you will need to delete the existing geofence and then create a new geofence with a new alert.
To delete an existing geofence follow these steps:
- Sign into your account.
- Once you have accessed your account you will be viewing the All Children page.
- The All Children page will display every Child Profile card associated with your account. Click the Select button for the child profile you would like to edit.
- Once inside the child profile you would like to edit, locate and click on Family Locator page in the primary navigation at the top of your dashboard.
- You will then click on the green Geofences link located above the History title on the right hand side of this page.
- Locate the geofence that you would like to change and click the red Delete link located beside this geofence.
Once the existing geofence has been deleted, follow these instructions for creating a new geofence with a new alert:
- Click the green, New Geofence button
- When the yellow geofence circle appears on the map, click and drag the orange spot which appears in the center of the circle to the location on the map which is near the area of interest.
- At any time, you can release the circle and use your mouse to zoom in or out on the map by scrolling on your mouse. You can then click and drag the circle to a more precise location.
- You can shrink or expand the size of the geofence by clicking and dragging the blue circle on the outside of the geofence
- Once you have positioned the geofence, name your geofence and indicate whether you would like to be notified when your child Enters or Leaves the geofenced area
- Click Add Geofence